It's raining now out there, non-stop since two days ago. All the main roads had already closed with the water.. road to Kangar also closed! Now, I'm stuck in Arau, luckily my home is just near UiTM and the area are high enough to avoid from flood... Hopefully the flood will end soon, and main roads can be re-open again... Sadly, my car is already out of petrol!.. arghhh... keep patience Yana...patience~~ how i want to go to UiTM?... Di n Na are my only hope... uhuks...
Rainy season makes me feel want to be lazy, but... there's still lots of work to be done.. I had to finish up my students carrymark.. marking the project reports.. writing my PhD proposal.. settle the purchasing order for lab apparatus... supervised my students project... re-test my research results.. arghhh... works!!
Rainy season also make me missing my dearest too much... uhuks.. listening to the songs while remembering all about him... owh my heart~~
Dear rain... please stop raining... I'm too afraid here.. and i'm alone... uhuks..
No comments:
Post a Comment